-119

With all the hot temperatures I am waiting for the Weather Channel to start publishing recipes you can bake in the driveway.🙄

So how is the weather in your neck of the woods?

Image for post With all the hot temperatures I am waiting for the Weather Channel to start publishing recipes you can bake in the driveway.🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar Animals & Nature
4 9
The voters have decided that Lil_Princess is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yea I'm ready for Autumn too, lol.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are -3Reply
@KvotheSavien Yea I'm ready for Autumn too, lol.

Me too, its too hot to go fishing.

Had enough of this crap.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -11Reply

It’s 130 degrees in my car, when I go start it and let the a.c. run, before I leave from work.

I could probably put something in a pan, on my dashboard and let it cook.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply
@DandyDon It’s 130 degrees in my car, when I go start it and let the a.c. run, before I leave from work. I could probably...

I got in my car the other day and it was 110...thought about laying the bacon I just cooked on the dash so it was done by the time I got home hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply
@Lil_Princess I got in my car the other day and it was 110...thought about laying the bacon I just cooked on the dash so it was...

I saw a show one time where the guy was in Israel - had a long drive in the heat. He triple wrapped up some ribs in foil, poured sauce on them and when he got there, they were done. He actually act them saying he didn't recommend cooking that way, but said they didn't taste half bad.