-53

If you dont eat at least one mcdonald's hamburger a year; your stomach biome will lose its immunities to the chemicals and cause pain during digestion and withdrawal afterwards, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Holidays & Birthdays
1 5
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Obviously. Pretty sure you can find this advice in any medical journal.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are +4Reply

I don’t eat much junk food.
Yesterday I ate some ice cream.
The first junk food I’ve had in probably 4 months.
I felt terrible after eating that, if I never eat ice cream again, I won’t miss it.

@DandyDon I don’t eat much junk food. Yesterday I ate some ice cream. The first junk food I’ve had in probably 4...

I can't imagine 4 months without ice cream. Especially knowing I have Ben and Jerry's Pistachio in the freezer at home.

@KvotheSavien I can't imagine 4 months without ice cream. Especially knowing I have Ben and Jerry's Pistachio in the freezer at...

I thought I couldn't imagine that either.
After going a while without eating sugar, I'm getting to where I just don't care for it anymore.