+124

Raunchy rude righties are the first to scream about their Constitutional rights, but see nothing wrong with Trump trying to interfere with the USPS.
Post office issues will not stop the inevitable for Trump. His days in the White House are numbered and the righties better get ready for it. amirite?

Politics
0 9

You just keep holding on to that dream, we'll see how it works out for you.

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”

Trump did not order changes in service at post office: White House aide
1 hr ago
YUMA, Ariz. (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump has never told the Postal Service to change operations to slow mail service, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said on Tuesday, after Democrats accused Trump of slowing delivery to hinder mail-in voting.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...sOG?li=BBnb7Kz

The USPS has been horribly mismanaged for a long time, as witnessed by the fact they lost over $70 billion since 2007. None of their competitors could lose that much money and still exist, but it's part of the government, so it can just run at a loss as long as politicians are willing to throw money at it.

I'm not an American, I'm Canadian, but I buy things from the US from time to time, and it seems to me there are some major structural problems with how USPS and Canada Post operate. How is it that I can order things from China and get free shipping, and yet if I order something from the US or Canada I pay through the nose? I can see how the Chinese government can ship parcels to our shores for free, but how do they get our postal services to deliver them for free? I suspect they are giving China a very favorable deal, and that us rubes here in North America are subsidizing it with higher rates.

@Maze “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” Trump did not...

The reason Demos are crying about that, is to have an excuse when Sleepy Joe loses.
The witch hunts for the next 4 years.

Anybody that can't go out and vote or choses not to go out and vote can get an absantee ballot.
Demos with their "above everyone" attitudes, demand that everyone gets a mail in ballot.
Bunch of desperate idiots.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -10Reply