-111

Kim Klacik, who is running as a Republican for Elijah Cummings' seat in Congress, would be an immense improvement over the corrupt Democrats who have run Baltimore into the ground for decades, amirite?

Campaign Ad: Black Lives Don't Matter To Democrats - YouTubeDemocrats don’t want you to see this. They’re scared that I’m exposing what life is like in Democrat run cities. That’s why I’m running for Congress Because ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_Xl2eOeeY
Thinkerbells avatar Politics
3 15
The voters have decided that Thinkerbell is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Is it violent there or something?

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are -3Reply
@KvotheSavien Is it violent there or something?

Yeah, but Chicago (another Democrat city) is worse...

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -10Reply
@Thinkerbell Yeah, but Chicago (another Democrat city) is worse...

I know. I don't disagree with you at all. Total loss of control in these cities and one would hope those having to live through it would want a change in leadership. Alas it's an uphill battle convincing them that their city could actually improve.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are +2Reply
@KvotheSavien I know. I don't disagree with you at all. Total loss of control in these cities and one would hope those having...

Democrats have been utter disasters wherever they have managed to exercise exclusive one-party control for any length of time.

And now they are bidding to do that to the whole country.  If they succeed, third-worldism for the USA is not far behind.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -9Reply

I guess they feel it’s workinghehe smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -9Reply
@DandyDon I guess they feel it’s working

For those who use the system to not have to work, etc., it is working, simply because they don't care and have bought the libs lies.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +3Reply

Demos try to blame everything on everyone else.
They try to project their racism on everyone else.
They try to project Biden’s perversions onto Trump.

They transform demo ran cities into shitholes and try to blame someone else for it.
The only black lives that matter to them are the ones they can use as puppets in their agenda and the black people they can entice into voting for them.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -10Reply