-93

Muhammad Ali's son says BLM is racist, amirite?

"On the fourth anniversary of his death, Muhammad Ali’s only biological son says that his father would be against Black Lives Matter, calling the movement “racist” and the protesters “devils.”

The legendary boxer and activist stood up against racism throughout his life, but Muhammad Ali Jr. says his dad would have been sickened by how the protests have turned to violence and looting after the death of George Floyd.

“Don’t bust up s–t, don’t trash the place,” he told The Post. “You can peacefully protest.

‘‘My father would have said, ‘They ain’t nothing but devils.’ My father said, ‘All lives matter.’ I don’t think he’d agree.”

Of the BLM movement, Ali Jr., a Muslim like his father, said: “I think it’s racist.” "

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/m...ergnet_5346197

Thinkerbells avatar History
2 9
The voters have decided that Thinkerbell is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Any idiot that agrees with BLM, either never read exactly what they're about on their website and just blindly follow like sheep.
Or they know what BLM is about and they're just an idiot.

I agree with him, they're racists, amongst other things.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply

Ali used to march with the Black Panthers and speak at their rallies. I doubt he would have turned a cold shoulder to BLM.

@Thinkerbell Good point... well, at least his son seems to have seen the light.

His son has always been a bit of a train wreck. Rough childhood with a dad that supposedly ignored him.