+82

0-0 would bee infinity bacause you take the "nothing" out of 0 so it becomes something. amirite?

88080808088s avatar Science
0 14
The voters have decided that 88080808088 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't see what bees have to do with this.

letitbesbs avatar letitbesb Yeah You Are +5Reply
@letitbesb I don't see what bees have to do with this.

They are going extinct soon bee numbers will be between 0-0

Infinity isnt a number, so the actual answer would be undefined

@88080808088 True so it means it could be any number.

No, its undefined, meaning there is no number or expression that denotes the equation, because its a flawed equation to begin with.

You can't take 0 from 0 in any form, meaning you can't express it.

Infinity is the opposite, and not mathematic, but theoretical. Nothing is infinite, it doesn't exist. It isn't a mathematical flaw or an undefined expression, its imagination

@88080808088 So there is no real answer to this equation.

Yes there is, it's 0. If I have no apples, and you take no apples from me, I have no apples.

@catsuperberg Yes there is, it's 0. If I have no apples, and you take no apples from me, I have no apples.

Yes, but what if i take the "nothing" of apples you have, in real life this makes no sence but theoreticaly you wouldn't have any apples but you wouldn't even have the "nothing" of apples so if you don't have apples and simultaneously don't have the not having of apples how many do you have?

88080808088s avatar 88080808088 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Vindicare-jjl Is space not infinite? Asking for a friend...

Space can't be infinite but "nothing" can but "nothing" isn't space so it doesn't count as something that you can measure so it doesn't exist but if "nothing" doesn't exist infinity doesn't exist so... idk.

88080808088s avatar 88080808088 Yeah You Are +3Reply