+147

To say only "Demos" do the downvoting around here is nonsense. There are lots of posts that have nothing to do with politics that gets a lot of voting one way or another. When did conservatives get this touchy? amirite?

Politics
0 4

It's not WHAT gets downvoted , it's WHO gets downvoted that matters to lefties, no matter what the topic of the post might be.   biggrin smilie hehe smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell It's not WHAT gets downvoted , it's WHO gets downvoted that matters to lefties, no matter what the topic of the...

Butthurt feelings will do that to a person.
If I said “God is great” I would get a good share of DEMO downvotes.

TDS....at its finest
😂😂😄

@DandyDon Butthurt feelings will do that to a person. If I said “God is great” I would get a good share of DEMO...

Say "Allahu Akbar" instead... that will cause them much cognitive dissonance when they downvote... they'll be Islamophobic racists.   hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie