+167

The immaturity of some Trump supporters is astounding. They answer every post with the same stupid graphics and false claims. amirite?

Politics
0 5

Sure. But it's not limited to just Trump supporters. Idiocy runs rampant in political fanaticism regardless of one's ideology.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are -8Reply

.Facts make demos butt hurt.

THE JOE BIDEN THEY ARE HIDING FROM YOU

-I never cared if you were “gay”
until you started shoving it in my
face, and the faces of my children.
-I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.
-I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
-I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.
-I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.
-I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.
NOW I CARE!
My patience and tolerance are gone.
I’m not alone in feeling this way, there are millions of us who do......and we have had enough!
-Anonymous

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -13Reply