-106

Wearing a mask has been a known comfort item for the autistic, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Fashion
1 13
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

THE CDC LIED TO YOU!!!!

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -8Reply
@DandyDon THE CDC LIED TO YOU!!!!

No...major corporations lie for profits... They should make a law about that

@Toounknown No...major corporations lie for profits... They should make a law about that

Not to mention the geniocide of the elderly... This failed bio attack clearly was a targeted attack by the cdc on the us since our numbersare greatly higher...dont you think???

@Toounknown Not to mention the geniocide of the elderly... This failed bio attack clearly was a targeted attack by the cdc on...

I believe just like he said, it was political.
I also believe when it’s all said and done, there will be some who are part of this, that will see some prison time.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -11Reply

NANCY PELOSI AT HAIR SALON during cali shutdown

@DandyDon NANCY PELOSI AT HAIR SALON during cali shutdown

Hey Don, didn't you know?
The rules for the common folk don't apply to political elites like Nancy. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Hey Don, didn't you know? The rules for the common folk don't apply to political elites like Nancy.

Yea I know.
At least Joe Biden wore a mask hehe smilie

Joe Biden Heckled As He Campaigned In Pittsburgh

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Thinkerbell Hey, they let him out of his basement for a few hours...

I don’t know why but I kept getting the feeling, that lady with him was a nurse or doctor
All he did was get out long enough to take a couple of pictures, he didn’t want to stop and talk to anyone and it looked like the lady was trying to hurry him back into the car. hehe smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply
@DandyDon I don’t know why but I kept getting the feeling, that lady with him was a nurse or doctor All he did was get out...

Yes, she looks like a health professional...

Biden did do a good job of getting up from kneeling (probably practiced in his basement) after the photo, much better than Nancy. hehe smilie On the other hand, he didn't kneel for 9 minutes. hehe smilie hehe smilie