-138

Truth is overrated, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
2 35
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's certainly overrated according to the media, leftists and many on both sides of the political aisle.

The thing that annoys me most about "left-wing media" is their proclivity to lie. Have whatever political leanings you like, but at least be honest. If you can't be honest in your criticism, you don't really have a criticism, just lies and slander. And it's weird because there are things one could legitimately criticize about Trump without any false framing or outright lies, but I guess they don't think that stuff is bad enough to make people mad so they have to make shit up.

@Maze The thing that annoys me most about "left-wing media" is their proclivity to lie. Have whatever political leanings...

If a person only goes by what MSM feeds them, its easy to be fooled by these idiots.
They'll easily have someone believing the exact opposite of reality.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -9Reply

Antifa “Commander Red” Cried in Fetal Position While Cops Arrested Him

hehe smilie hehe smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply
@DandyDon

Gee, the downvoters must be beside themselves that "Commander Red" turned out to be such a wuss.  

Kamala is as good at cackling as Hillary.   hehe smilie

For some....

All 4 Antifa BOMBERS arrested!, Also 175 Violent Leftist Arrested in Kenosha! JUSTICE PREVAILS!

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -8Reply
@DandyDon For some.... All 4 Antifa BOMBERS arrested!, Also 175 Violent Leftist Arrested in Kenosha! JUSTICE...

60 days for attempted murder of a police officer with a chemical weapon? That seems ridiculously low, I would have expected maybe 10 or 15 years.

Personally I think that once a riot has been declared, after a grace period of maybe half an hour anyone who is still out there should be arrested and thrown in the clink for a year. Double time and no parole for any crimes committed at a riot.

You get the amount of shit you put up with. If they had fully prosecuted the criminals arrested at the riots from day 1 it would have been over within a week. And they know this, they're not stupid, so I think the only reasonable conclusion is they want chaos.

Especially when you consider that where the riots have been happening, the city and state governments, and the prosecutors they appointed, are all on the left, as are the rioters, and this is an election year. It looks to me like they want to create a general sense of fear and chaos, and blame Trump while refusing his offers of help, presumably because they think the electorate is too stupid and brainwashed to see what they're doing.

@Maze 60 days for attempted murder of a police officer with a chemical weapon? That seems ridiculously low, I would have...

I think they should've got about 20 years at least, myself.

Same way you don't see those idiots tearing down statues anymore.
Not many of them feel its worth being locked up for ten years.
Yea the rioters know that when they get arrested, demo judges and leaders will bail them out.
That needs to change, I have a feeling it will.

The demo politicians are sweating it because plenty of their supporters are leaving them, for standing by and allowing rioters to burn down, destroy and murder at will in their cities.
All Joe Biden can come up with, is to try and blame Trump...what else is new?
Demos are getting desperate because they are losing voters in great numbers.
Nobody in their sane mind, wants what demos are allowing to happen right now, be the way the country is ran.

The very rare times that Joe Biden comes out of the basement, he doesn't talk or he talks to someone dumb as a rock, like Cardi B.

Myself I believe Trump will win by a major landslide.
Then demos will blame the Russians and anyone else, they can start wasting taxpayers money on, trying for another impeachment.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -10Reply