-106

Women hate men that make them want to settle, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Law
1 3
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Settle what, I must ask???

If it is settling down then that is a crazy thing to be mad and hate someone for

I prefer to hate after having my name dragged through the mud and constantly being personally attacked

@Lil_Princess Settle what, I must ask??? If it is settling down then that is a crazy thing to be mad and hate someone for I...

Its the feeling of loss of control ... there must be a downside to commitment..its hard to explane..but the ladies seem scared to settle down...as if thats bad

@Toounknown Its the feeling of loss of control ... there must be a downside to commitment..its hard to explane..but the ladies...

Oh now I am picking up what you are putting down however I don't think that is true for all.

I would be happy to settle down it just requires finding someone that isn't a lying cheating dickhead which so far hasn't happened