-133

Social distancing is destroying america its the opposite of harmony ...i want to be closer to you..i want to share your disease..i want to be inside you... spit on me , make me bleed, if you push hard enough we might become one being.. After all, we all came from the same pile of star shit, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
2 5
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Um I am good with avoiding people right now. It's nice having some me time despite what my friends think

Well I don't know if I'd put it in those terms, but the goal was to flatten the curve, not to keep people from ever getting it. Less than 9K Americans have died purely of covid, the other 170,000 had on average 2.5 co-morbidities. In a nation where the lowest recorded annual death rate ever was 8.1 per 1000, or about 2.6 million people, I don't think it makes sense to take extreme measures to fight a disease that has proven to be no more dangerous than the flu.

As for social distancing, it's a weird term. What they really mean is physical distancing, I don't know why they call it social distancing. Imagine you're in an elevator with a dozen other people, nobody's talking, nobody's facing each other, you are physically close, but socially distant. That's what I think of when people say social distancing. And when you think about it, what is BLM if not a social distancing campaign? They want to drive a social wedge between people and police, blacks and whites, even the nuclear family itself.

@Maze Well I don't know if I'd put it in those terms, but the goal was to flatten the curve, not to keep people from ever...

For sure the term social is premeditated ...because thats exactly the goal ... Its an easy solution for our doctors so instead of giving actual medical advice , they pushed the anti social aspect and not the safe hygiene practices that requires doctors actually addressing the fact that people dont wash hands and shower... the authorites we trust ( the doctor$) let the political reasoning win ( because they made sooooo much money) not to mention only a crooked yes wo/man would do, the perfect mindless leaders biden and co. has become