+160

So some of you righties want to blame the media and BLM for terrible things that have happened to innocent people. OK, so how will re-electing Donald Trump make this all better if all this is happening with him in the White House? If he is ineffective now, he won't be more so come 2021. amirite?

Politics
0 14

Trump has expressed numerous times his desire to intervene with federal authority in cities with violence breaking out and has condemned it from the get-go. Biden didn't condemn the violence until public opinion was demanding him to. With the example you provided I think you made it easy to see why people would want to reelect Trump.

@KvotheSavien Trump has expressed numerous times his desire to intervene with federal authority in cities with violence breaking...

I’ve stated those facts before and it just flies right over their head.
MSM tells these sheep, that it’s all Trumps fault and that’s exactly what they believe.

You won’t get a reply back, you’ll get some downvotes for sure, like that counts for anything
it helps keep them sane and happy.

Good point.. But i would like to see what he can accomplish without always being restricted

Short and sweet....Buh Bye Biden.

Not getting a headache trying to tell a demo about Facts.
Demos don't like facts....well, they like the "facts" from MSM.

@Toounknown This hurts my head

I know, that’s why I don’t dwell on it or really try to discuss anything with them.
1... 9.5 out of 10 times, they won’t reply to you, they’ll make a new message, talking to the air.

2... The TDS , that msm has brainwashed them with, just makes it hopeless.

So I stick to videos and memes, I know most of them won’t watch them because their eyes will melt out of their sockets but someone else will.

Also, the videos and memes, piss them off, so......yea.