-131

I expect there will soon be rioting to protest the firefighters' brutal treatment of this man who punched a woman in the face, amirite?

After all, he only had eighteen prior arrests, and was still walking/riding the streets .  

Firefighters Catch Man Accused Of Assaulting 60-Year-Old Woman - YouTubeThe incident was captured on video. Some of the FDNY's bravest took off in hot pursuit of a man on a bike after he slugged a woman right in front of a fire h...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1NhQ3iWReo
Thinkerbells avatar Law
2 11
The voters have decided that Thinkerbell is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

He'll probably walk on the grounds that he was simply trying to give her an enthusiastic "boop" on the nose.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are -5Reply

Eighteen prior arrests and taken down, during his future 19th arrest by law abiding citizens?

Yea I agree....he'll soon have a couple million in a go fund me account and lunatic lefties will start burning buildings, all of the usual things they've been doing for these "heroes".

Of course the NFL( who by the way are dead to me) will want to put his name on players jerseys and helmets.

The lady he punched in the mouth will probably get off with a light sentence. ...hopefully.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -6Reply
@DandyDon Eighteen prior arrests and taken down, during his future 19th arrest by law abiding citizens? Yea I agree....he'll...

The puncher is probably out on the street again.
New York, thanks to "bail reform," is a release-with-no-bail city.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/31/n...new-years-day/

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Thinkerbell The puncher is probably out on the street again. New York, thanks to "bail reform," is a release-with-no-bail...

He's probably out on the streets again, thanks to the actors, sports stars, rappers etc. that donate money to bail these demo knuckle draggers out.

That's how demos buy votes.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -8Reply