+164

MSM did not make up that audio of Trump admitting he withheld the truth of how bad HE knew COVID-19 was. He admitted to purposely downplaying the facts. amirite?

Politics
0 14

Trump gets paid to make us feel safe ..and if that means lie , sorry hes justified in doing so...however the who and cdc lying about masks is a big crime .. Not what you all call "a white lie" ...the cdc directly misinformed people about masks and caused deaths...we know not to trust trump when he says inject bleach , but the cdc are drs and made an oath

@Toounknown Trump gets paid to make us feel safe ..and if that means lie , sorry hes justified in doing so...however the who...

"...not to trust trump when he says inject bleach"

Trump never suggested that anyone inject bleach or any other substance, his comments were directed at medical researchers, the media blatantly and dangerously misrepresented what he said.

And there is a substance that fulfills the criteria he spoke of: colloidal silver (water containing 10-30ppm of silver), it's deadly poison to viruses and bacteria but essentially harmless to the body. You can drink it, use it as nasal spray, even inhale it using a nebulizer. I've been using it to knock out respiratory infections for years, I've found it to be very effective if used at the first signs of sickness. And you can make it at home. My setup cost less than $100, and once you're set up to do it it's basically free. Since you make it yourself, in a time of crisis you're not reliant on stores to provide it. But silver is one of those things they don't want you to know about, it's too cheap, too effective, works on too many things, the medical industry would lose out on billions if everyone knew.

@DandyDon Yea I’ve been using Silver for years. I’ve never tried making it though,

I was told not to drink unknown drinks from strangers on the internet

@Toounknown I was told not to drink unknown drinks from strangers on the internet

Lol...take a look at sovereign silver that's what I use.

Like Maze said it's safe, I use it for nasal, either in a spray bottle or nebulizer.
you can use it for eye drops, also take it under your tongue.

Demos somehow conveniently forget about the travel bands Trump put in place, that without a doubt, cut down on it being even worse, they called him a racist for doing that.

Truth be told, demos would be bitching, no matter what Trump said or what he does.
Whatever Trump says or does, they wont the opposite.....TDS

You just have to take their lunacy with a grain of salt.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -12Reply

The audio is real, but they basically did "make it up," they edited it and falsely framed it so as to create a false impression of what he said and the context surrounding it. Every "good" lie contains an element of truth. How long will their audience allow themselves to be abused before they simply stop watching? Probably not forever. No matter what your politics are, nobody likes to be lied to and manipulated.

@Maze The audio is real, but they basically did "make it up," they edited it and falsely framed it so as to create a...

People are leaving the demo party in large numbers.
Trump won’t just win, it’s going to be a landslide win.

More people have started doing their own work, getting facts, instead of just believing what fake news msm , shovels on them.

I’ve read so many times, that people have said, They thought there was something strange about, how Trump is just constantly attacked all the time, so they started getting the facts and it’s led to them leaving the demos and choosing to vote for Trump.

who did Hilary threaten to suicide themselves next if trump didn;t say this? his daughter? his wife?

MSM didn't make it up but they slanted it, for your listening pleasure.

See this is a perfect example of why demos will be crying again in disbelief when Trump wins again.

Get your impeachment papers ready, oh after you blame the Russians and everyone else for Sleepy Joe's loss, first.