-77

Eye glasses and contacts in sports are artificial enhancements that should be illegal, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Sports
1 6
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The only sport I watch and participate in now is fishing.
Got to have my polaroid sunglasses.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -6Reply

so me having 20/20 vision should be illegal?

@Anonymousmouse so me having 20/20 vision should be illegal?

No ..that means you pocess skills the other kids might not naturally have...why not wear stilts to make you taller...what if the glasses gave you better then 20/20 ...that would be unfair

@Toounknown No ..that means you pocess skills the other kids might not naturally have...why not wear stilts to make you...

id like to see a basketball player try and play basketball well with stilts, it would be hilarious watching them try and run and fall instead

@Anonymousmouse id like to see a basketball player try and play basketball well with stilts, it would be hilarious watching them...

Soon these are things are gonna have to think about...next time a gruesome injury happens they might just add 3 inches to his height while they are in surgery

but glasses don't give you better then 20/20 vision, it restores your vision to what it should be, sometimes they can;t even do that