-72

Religious people keep using the word faith over and over. This is because they don’t actually have any proof anything in the Bible is real, amirite?

I was raised in the church, but now I really have my doubts. Religion isn’t logical. You’re just brought up to blindly believe anything you’re told. When a religious person says “just have faith” this is a euphemism for “I don’t know how to answer your question because my religion taught me I can’t think for myself.”

RachelBrookes avatar Religion
1 1
The voters have decided that RachelBrooke is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're right...there is no logic to it. I was brought up in the church as well and still go sometimes but I can't say I believe it provides much in the way of historical truth. I like the message of helping and loving people...the church I've always gone too is far from radical. But yes...faith is the cop out for handling the unknown.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are -3Reply