-82

Saying “Slept with someone” to mean sex is dumb, amirite?

I mean, seriously. I dislike when people use this euphemism. Sex is not a dirty word and we need to stop trying to hide it and stop trying to avoid using the word just because it offends some.

RachelBrookes avatar Relationships
0 4
The voters have decided that RachelBrooke is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Makes you wonder when people say they have to log off because they are sleepy. And yes it’s not a logical phrase.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are -7Reply
@KvotheSavien Makes you wonder when people say they have to log off because they are sleepy. And yes it’s not a logical phrase.

No it’s not. I kind of figure people use that phrase in case the extremist religious or children are in the room, but if we can tell people about violence so easily, they need to handle hearing about sex.

@RachelBrooke No it’s not. I kind of figure people use that phrase in case the extremist religious or children are in the room...

Yea it’s a PC way of conveying it. A lazy way too. Sleep? Could have picked something a little more fun.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are -6Reply

Um...its called being respectful to others. ono smilie