-117

Whenever you assign blame, you're actually assigning power.
When you blame other people for your problems, you need someone else to change, so you're assigning them power over your problems. Only when you blame yourself do you take up your power, because if it's your fault, it's in your hand to change it. Now sometimes it really is someone else's fault, but even then it's to your advantage to take a critical look at yourself to see what you could do differently. amirite?

Image for post **Whenever you assign blame, you're actually assigning power.** 

Mazes avatar Philosophy
2 4
The voters have decided that Maze is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Way to many people don't want to, and will NOT do the hard work to look at themselves and take personal responsibility.

Ask yourself...how did I contract covid??? And how can I avoid it???

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -15Reply
@Toounknown Ask yourself...how did I contract covid??? And how can I avoid it???

Good example. You might say to yourself "there's this nasty cold going around, maybe I should take better care of myself, eat better, get some exercise, get some sun, maybe take zinc and vitamin D supplements this winter." You don't have a lot of control over whether you're exposed, but you do have some control, if you're in the habit of going to the store every day or eating fast food you might switch to buying groceries once a week and eating at home. And in looking for ways to protect yourself, you find your power.

When I learned of covid, I went on hyper alert with my ionic silver. If I had to go to the store, I'd use my nebulizer to inhale ionic silver before I went out, and as soon as I got home I'd wash my hands and then nebulize again. ( https://silverlungs.com )