-54

No matter how tall you are, you are smaller than a blue whale's penis, amirite?

dankXDs avatar Fashion
0 5
The voters have decided that dankXD is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I got curious. Robert Wadlow stands at 8'11" he is 9 inches taller than a blue whale penis. Now I'm not him so yes I am not but uh there are some XD

@Coeurdemonstre1 I got curious. Robert Wadlow stands at 8'11" he is 9 inches taller than a blue whale penis. Now I'm not him so yes...

Yup he was certified as tallest person in recorded history, but 8ft 2in is just the average penis LOL

@dankXD Yup he was certified as tallest person in recorded history, but 8ft 2in is just the average penis LOL

I was really just curious. Of corse the average person is smaller but this isn't true for everyone. Just kinda funny

@Thatoneduderyan 9 inches is 22.86 cm

Man you friggen non Americans using your metric system. Taking all the romance out of measuring things. Man I want my measurements to be based off a Kong's load. That's a crapload FYI, a kings load.