+62

Men who are growers really just have Transformers for penises. amirite?

Creegs17s avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
0 8
The voters have decided that Creegs17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I guess you could call growers dickepticons then

Takes a lot of heart to be an active grower

I tell my fiance all the time I rather be a show'er. There is no glory In being a grower besides with your partner.

@Thatoneduderyan I tell my fiance all the time I rather be a show'er. There is no glory In being a grower besides with your partner.

At least you can feel safer jumping over fences and stuff. It's utilitarian--folds away for easy storage.

Eh debatable. Depends on how much you grow sometimes it's nice to the see the shock and awe of "whoa not what i was expecting". But I understand your point. You got to have confidence in being a grower though be proud of your package!

Creegs17s avatar Creegs17 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Creegs17 Eh debatable. Depends on how much you grow sometimes it's nice to the see the shock and awe of "whoa not what i was...

It's a real emotional roller coaster when a girl kind of smirks at a your flaccid penis but then has saucer eyes a few minutes later. Humiliation to pride in 60 seconds