beachbums avatar Science
2 21
The voters have decided that beachbum is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm sure it's frustrating to have TDS and now know, that trying to steal the election is pretty much over for them.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is DEAD and So are the Democrats’ HOPES at STEALING the ELECTION!!!
=====

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -11Reply

Liberals are prone to hysterics...

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -14Reply
@Thinkerbell Liberals are prone to hysterics...  

y smilie y smilie

I like to watch the video once in a while, to get the full effect maniac smilie
At 20 seconds, it looks like the wicked witch melting hehe smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -10Reply
@DandyDon I like to watch the video once in a while, to get the full effect At 20 seconds, it looks like...

Actually, the wicked witch didn't die when she melted... she went to Indiana and became a porn star. hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -15Reply
@Thinkerbell   Actually, the wicked witch didn't die when she melted... she went...

hehe smilie
It must get really tiresome, keeping al of those downvotes generated.
I'm not sure what it's supposed to accomplish, I guess it just helps with a false sense of security, that Slow Joe could have a chance.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply
@DandyDon It must get really tiresome, keeping al of those downvotes generated. I'm not sure what it's supposed to...

Well, the banned witch and the banned bingo player have nothing better to do.  hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -6Reply
@DandyDon

Some posts get well over 100 downvotes. Since there aren't 100 active users here, we can be sure there is fraudulent voting going on. You know, like mail-in ballots.  hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -13Reply
@Thinkerbell Some posts get well over 100 downvotes. Since there aren't 100 active users here, we can be sure there is...

Exactly and none of "them" ever reply directly, always making knew posts, thinking out loud.

I'm interested to see, if they keep it going after Trump is reelected.
It'll get really busy for them, with a new 4 year battle to get Trump impeached Tic Toc.....

Hillary likes to keep projecting her idiocy onto Trump, saying Trump wont accept defeat but here she is, still sticking around like a piece of dried up chewing gum, under a park bench and sour as a lemon, flapping her jaws.

She should be spending time with Bill before one or both, might be off to lockup in the near future. hehe smilie