-98

Hi , users,
This platform is a great way to freely express ourselves . i want to thank you for letting me express my warped point of view... I know i can get offensive sometimes and i just want to say sorry. my goal is not shock or upset. The truth does that on its own. I am mearly trying to reveal some insights into a mind you might never know exsisted. Clearly i have a problem , and i expect you all to be brutal in your evaluation because even though i might not like what you have to say i truly do value your opinion, even if i dont take the advice, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Philosophy
1 2
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That was big of ya to say you're sorry. Not gonna lie, some of your stuff triggers my PTSD and without even realizing it because I am consumed by anger I tend to bite your head off. I'm not proud of my actions by no means therefore I owe you an apology for your post the other day.

My mama is a sensitive subject and mixed with the emotional bs I have to put up with, I just exploded.

I know that nobody is perfect and everyone has different takes on subjects.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -22Reply