-82

Celebrities in Hollywood don’t know anything about politics and need to stick to entertaining, amirite?

animegirls avatar Politics
2 10
The voters have decided that animegirl is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's beyond me the ego these people have - they just need to keep their opinion to themselves. Wish they would just shut up and sit down.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +1Reply

Amen...I simply couldn't give a rat's ass what George Clooney thinks about the handling of the pandemic.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yes, indeed... Hollywood celebrities are generally dumb as rocks when it comes to politics, or most anything else besides acting. hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -6Reply

They get shown more and more, that no one cares about their opinions.
If an actor that’s as dumb as a rock, plays a doctor on tv, he/she is still dumb as a rock, no matter how good they are at reading.

Just because you can catch a ball, no one wants to hear your political opinions, when people came to watch you catch a ball.....shut up and play ball.

I haven’t watched any football this year, between how ridiculous the game is getting and now the NFL getting woke, I don’t miss it at all.

When the NFL starts feeling the hurt, from fans not watching, they can go ask BLM to buy their tickets.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -9Reply
@DandyDon They get shown more and more, that no one cares about their opinions. If an actor that’s as dumb as a rock, plays...

Foot ball has been very reasonable this year... They all realize what they get paid for... Funny thing is that most teams are doing some sort of protesting, but they dont show it on tv and why would they.. These boys are playing hard this year and im happy as a fan and a citizen... Blm wont ruin football but covid has taken its toll... 2 weeks now with no players positive for covid but the stands are still empty

@Toounknown Foot ball has been very reasonable this year... They all realize what they get paid for... Funny thing is that most...

Well, the Texans lost AGAIN, but that's another path I won't go on now. Anyhow, was reading what the sports writer said about the game - 'in an almost empty stadium'....

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +2Reply

Enjoy.
I can’t support people that support the downfall of this country and thinks 95% of their fans are racists, want to defund the police, yet want policeman working at their games.

I don’t like any sport, that much.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -6Reply
@DandyDon Enjoy. I can’t support people that support the downfall of this country and thinks 95% of their fans are racists...

Agree - these people are paid MILLIONS and should just do their jobs. I won't watch any NFL this year - at all.

I really enjoy watching the game, but have always enjoyed college ball more. But, even with that, it's just meh this year.