-57

Even the purest of hearts have a dark side

...

Image for post Even the purest of hearts have a dark side
Lil_Princesss avatar Animals & Nature
4 6
The voters have decided that Lil_Princess is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, I figure so. That is why I so like this parable I happened upon, long ago:

"An old man told his grandson, “My son, there is an endless battle that goes on inside all of us. It is between two wolves. One wolf is bad – he is anger, envy, regret, greed, arrogance, resentment, lies, superiority and ego. The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old man answered, “The one you feed.”"

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@2910616

Someone who doesn't give a damn what you think about how I "talk".

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Thinkerbell Yes, indeed... and here is a prime example of just such a feeder.  

I agree that those all those who attacked the individual who crashed into the tree, were not listening to or feeding the "good wolf".

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +4Reply

True, but the impurest of hearts (such as those of lefties) are thoroughly pitch-dark on all  sides. hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -9Reply