AnonymousUser116s avatar Politics
2 15
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Youtube isn't the best source of information. If you linked to a video from an unbiased website I would look into it, but in this age of disinformation, fake news, and highly partisan news I have to filter out entire websites I suspect of bias.

Note, youtube itself might be unbiased, but individual youtube channels can be highly bias, for example the flat Earth youtube channels. Just check out the below video on 200 so called proofs that the Earth is Flat, if you want proof that youtube proliferates disinformation and misinformation.

vegans avatar vegan No Way +1Reply
@vegan Youtube isn't the best source of information. If you linked to a video from an unbiased website I would look into...

I completely agree with how it is hard to find any unbiased videos on YouTube and how hard it is to find any truthful videos. Which is why in the post I didn't talk too much about it, the video.

He's the socialist trojan horse. - even AOC has commented on that.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -4Reply

What a fukcin idiot.
Just like a lunatic lefty, demanding approval from somebody.

Sleepy Joe will never be president, there isn't enough room in his basement for the whole country.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -5Reply