+209

Trump couldn't denounce white supremacy groups because of their tight affiliation with each other, amirite?

Politics
0 7

Racism....it’s all you sheep and Sleepy Joe have, getting so desperate it’s comical.

@DandyDon Racism....it’s all you sheep and Sleepy Joe have, getting so desperate it’s...

There are more Trump supporters than we think! It’s just that people are so afraid of the backlash. I will not back down for the feelings of other people.

@animegirl There are more Trump supporters than we think! It’s just that people are so afraid of the backlash. I will not...

It's just like Trump told Sleepy Joe, I have thousands, showing up at my rallies, you only have a few.

There are parades all over this country for Trump, you can see them on Youtube, with thousands of people at them.

I've only ever seen one "parade" that was supposed to be for Biden, there were about 10 people standing on the sidewalk and maybe 10 cars drove by, it looked really sad.
I got the feeling that even that sad excuse for a parade was staged.

These demo sheep that get all of their news from just MSM, just don't have any idea of the reality, that they will be out in the streets crying again, just like when MSM fooled them into thinking Hillary was a sure win..

Yet Biden said anyone who doesn’t vote for him isn’t black. Yet that’s not white supremacy? Hypocrites!

@animegirl Yet Biden said anyone who doesn’t vote for him isn’t black. Yet that’s not white supremacy? Hypocrites!

That’s just “ole Joe”
He gets a pass on everything from his sheep, from being a racist, to being a lying dog faced pony soldier, to being a creepy pervert around kids, to calling American soldiers =A bunch of stupid bastards because they didn’t applaude quick enough for his majesty.

Biden called troops stupid bastards.
=====