+175

Joe Biden will make an excellent 2020 President, amirite?

vegans avatar Politics
0 33
The voters have decided that vegan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Case for Joe Biden being an excellent president.

****I. Science based, scientific America endorses him because he is pro science.

"Joe Biden, in contrast, comes prepared with plans to control COVID-19, improve health care, reduce carbon emissions and restore the role of legitimate science in policy making. He solicits expertise and has turned that knowledge into solid policy proposals." By THE EDITORS | Scientific American October 2020 Issue

II. Joe Biden is healthy and vigorous.

"Former Vice President Joe Biden's doctor says he is a "healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.""
December 17, 20195:09 PM ET

III. Joe Biden's record is clean regarding children.

The disinformation about Biden being a pedophile are a pants on fire lie. "There is no credible evidence that supports this claim. In Joe Biden’s more than 40 years of public life, we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of sex crimes involving kids." By Samantha Putterman August 12, 2020

IV. Biden will win barely the Nov 3rd 2020 election.

Biden will win mostly because of Trump's failure and lies over the Covid-19. In 2019 Trump was going to win a landslide victory due to the great economy and job's market. Yet, he did so at a great risk to public health by not taking preventive measures against pandemics.

The pandemic was predictable, and even after the pandemic reached US soil, he continued to lie and delay action.

"There is no mystery why the world was not as prepared as we should have been, and the US specifically, despite its wealth and resources, has been doing so badly. This was a political failure. The scientific community knew what was going to happen, not just in general but pretty specifically. They even warned about another novel coronavirus years ago. And yet, in a press briefing, Donald Trump said the pandemic was “a very unforeseen thing.” It could not have been more foreseen." Steven Novella on July 29, 2020

All in all Joe Biden will make an excellent president, Trump will make a terrible president. The alt-right is resorting to Qanon conspiracy theory to attack Biden. Finally, the supporters of Trump are very difficult to change their mind. Meaning 40-45% of voters will vote for Trump no matter what.

In conclusion, Joe Biden will rely heavily upon high voter participation to win. The easy way for Trump to win is if the Pro Biden people do not vote. Since, Trump can be assumed to have at least 45% of the popular vote in an inflexible population that I guarantee will go to the pools en masse. The ball is in the Joe Biden and Kalama Harris voters' ballpark. Will they vote, or will they let Trump win again? I think the voters will vote for Joe Biden.

****Sources.
https://www.scientificamerican....es-joe-biden1/
https://www.npr.org/sections/he...octor-s-report
https://www.politifact.com/fact...nst-joe-biden/
https://sciencebasedmedicine.or...next-pandemic/

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2911482

Semantics, you know what I meant, elected in Nov 2020, take office in 2021. Even if you take my post literally, Biden would have made an excellent president for the last three years.

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2911482

And then only until the parade is over before they have him back in the basement.

I support your freedom to be a sheep

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +7Reply
@vegan Why do you think I am a sheep?

Im a sheep ...yuor a sheep ..we are free to be ourselves.. Isnt this country great

@vegan What do you base us both being sheep on?

I think its the false feeling of control we feel. As if voting matters

Yea....in Cuba.

@DandyDon Yea....in Cuba.

I don't understand your comment, what do you mean in Cuba?

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +3Reply
@vegan I don't understand your comment, what do you mean in Cuba?

you know, the thing!!!........C’mon man!!!!!

@vegan No idea what you are talking about.

If that's true, it just further proves, you have no idea about who it is, you would actually consider to be a president.

@DandyDon If that's true, it just further proves, you have no idea about who it is, you would actually consider to be a...

I have a good enough idea. Speaking of race I see a lot of white males in Trump's Cabinet. I think I finally understand after 20 minutes of searching, there is a conservative meme that is just plain false about Joe Biden that he said "Donald Reagan." The idea is to promote the idea that Biden is senile/dementia.

I get the idea, and why people would spread this disinformation meme. What concerns me is do you believe the meme, if so why?

Finally, I suppose the image about "you ain't black" could mean anything, but I'll take a guess. Joe Biden did make a racial slip, and immediately corrected it. Saying that "poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids", which was racist implying that all poor kids are non-white.

Nobody's perfect, and I would much prefer a candidate who occasional makes a racial slip up and apologizes swiftly afterwards, than political bigotry.

https://www.politico.com/2020-e...ues/joe-biden/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C...f_Donald_Trump
https://www.snopes.com/fact-che...ds-white-kids/

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +5Reply
@vegan I have a good enough idea. Speaking of race I see a lot of white males in Trump's Cabinet. I think I finally...

Of course you would rather a candidate that makes a racial slip up, because he has a D behind his name, that's just the point, Sleepy Joe could commit murder and you would still rather him.
If Trump had said that "You aint black", all hell would break loose with fake news and lefties.
If Trump was in countless pictures and videos groping, talking inappropriate to little kids, fake news would be all over him.....
Deranged lefties always want to try and project Sleepy Joe's perversions of racism and sexism onto Trump, show me one picture or video of Trump, doing the creepy things Sleepy Joe does.
If Trump kept forgetting things he wanted to say, and started babbling nonsense, constantly, fake news would be all over it.

Sleepy Joe is a pawn to a radical party, that is just being used.
Lefties are hoping that they're not the only ones with the "Oh that's just Joe" attitude.
Radical lefties were handed an ass whipping in 2016, the enthusiasm to do it again is tenfold.
You have a candidate running for president that makes Hillary look like a genius.
A wannabe Vice President that is the second most disliked politician, second to, you guessed it, Hillary.

Good luck, you're going to need it and it wont come in the form of mail in voter fraud, like lefties are counting on.

@DandyDon Of course you would rather a candidate that makes a racial slip up, because he has a D behind his name, that's just...

Thank you for continuing the conversation. I am curious, what do you consider to be fake news? You think the countless pictures and videos are a reliable source of information? You think the Democrat party is radical, what do you base that conclusion on?

I had no idea that Kamala Harris was so dislike. Do you dislike Kamala Harris?

I admit you are correct that Donald Trump will probably win the 2020 election, just as he won the 2016. I successfully predicted the 2016 election btw. Michael Moore seems to think Trump will win again in 2020. See the preview for his film Fahrenheit 11/9.

I think what is important is for people to vote for Biden and Harris, accepting that Trump will win again in 2020. I'd rather Trump win by a marginal victory like in 2020, that a landslide victory where he gets 80% of the popular votes and electoral college.

In short, victory for Trump in 2020 is all but guaranteed but we need to vote for Biden anyways.

""Are you ready for a Trump victory? Are you mentally prepared to be outsmarted by Trump again?" Michael Moore

https://www.theguardian.com/us-...t-2016-warning
https://www.9news.com.au/world/...4-39c28dd78350

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +4Reply
@DandyDon Trump will win in a landslide and that will answer all of your questions.

Very possible, in 2019 Moody predicted

"Financial firm Moody's Analytics predicts that President Trump will win the 2020 election in a landslide due to economic conditions.

CNN #News"

you better be jestin

@Anonymousmouse you better be jestin

No joke, I truly believe Joe Biden will help lead us through the pandemic and climate change.

@vegan How did you come to this conclusion?

keep your head in your ass if you want, but you need only look at videos biden gropes a childs breasts, kisses others and sniffs them, hes a pedophile, and you might as well be one if you support him