-90

If we stop fighting the Californian wildfires eventually the fuel will run out, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Cars & Transportation
0 4
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2911680

I agree but ...these are real solutions, why are we not fixing this very solveable problem

@Toounknown I agree but ...these are real solutions, why are we not fixing this very solveable problem

Who is in charge of those forests?.....That's why.
Why do those idiots, not do, a lot of things they should do?

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -6Reply

If those idiots would correctly take care of their forests, they wouldn't have all of those fires.
Instead of doing that, they'll probably get some actors together, make a commercial, showing nervous squirrels and a wise owl sitting on a branch, looking at some smoke rolling up.

Start explaining how global warming is lighting forests up and it can all be saved by voting for Sleepy Joe (pictured with a fireman's suit on).

Closing scene, a puppy runs out of the burning woods, towards home and the owl sheds a tear.

"I'm Sleepy Joe and I uh uh...go..you know the thing....for real......C'mon Man!!!!

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -4Reply