-106

In school, we should be taught how to love our country. It is where we live and America is definitely something I'm proud of. The founding fathers fought to make this country independent and now we live here. I don't think this country was built on slavery, because it wasn't. It was built on a revolution. A battle. A war. amirite?

I've seen videos of people saying they hate America, while they themselves are American. In my opinion, if you don't like it here then leave. Nobody's forcing you to stay here. But before you say that you hate this country, think about the privilege's you get by living here. Just take a quick look at the first amendment. Right to freedom of speech, religion, assembly, and the press. Only when you take into account all of the great privileges America gives you, are you allowed to say you hate it and would rather live in another country. Sorry for the rant once again, just a bit fired up.

AnonymousUser116s avatar Countries & Places
1 11
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Idiots that say and think that, don't know how good they have it here.
For any of those idiots that hate this country so much, go move to any of those places that have millions of ILLEGAL aliens trying to cross our borders.

You'll quickly find out, how spoiled you really are.
They hate this country because that's what their mush for brains, are being taught.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply
@DandyDon Idiots that say and think that, don't know how good they have it here. For any of those idiots that hate this...

Here’s the conversation that went between my cousin and I on Instagram about this issue.

So after she presses me to explain why I support Trump, I explain he puts our vets over illegals

Her response: but we need immigrants. They’re real people with real families

Me: We need to learn the difference between legal and illegal

That’s when she still wasn’t getting it, so that’s when I had to step away and block her. It’s not that I don’t want to understand a Democrat’s point of view. The problem is so many Democrats refuse to understand my view.

animegirls avatar animegirl Yeah You Are -9Reply
@animegirl Here’s the conversation that went between my cousin and I on Instagram about this issue. So after she presses...

Demos will twist reality any way they can, to try and support their communist agenda.
It's not that deep inside, they don't know the difference between legal and ILLEGAL.
It's that their jelly brains are taught by msm, celebrities and other useful idiots, that there is no difference between legal and illegal.
The same reason they want to blame law enforcement and defund them.

I don't blame you for blocking, some of those sheep, make you feel like you're trying to explain something to a fence post.
=======

If you’re liberal, can’t stand Trump and fathom why people will vote for him - this is why | Rant

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -5Reply

I've actually had a similar case with one of my family members. It was me and my dad vs a leftist. We gave her so much evidence and she refused to look at it and take it seriously.

@AnonymousUser116 I've actually had a similar case with one of my family members. It was me and my dad vs a leftist. We gave her so...

They don't like or care to hear about facts, butthurt rules over facts.
They'll get a chance to show their butthurt again after Trump is reelected.

Woman lets out agonizing screams as Trump is sworn in as President

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -4Reply

Being taught to love something,and wanting to love are two different things... Dems dont know how to earn respect, they are born with it