-86

Theres no real reason men must wear shirts to be served at restaurants, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
0 10
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Huh - I don't want to see 98% of men without a shirt on, especially when I'm eating. Now, if he's really, really buffed....but still...

Sorry but I don't wish to see that when I am eating, no matter what gender keep your shit covered

@Lil_Princess Sorry but I don't wish to see that when I am eating, no matter what gender keep your shit covered

What specifically about the natural form of a mans body offends you...this feels like your body shaming me to put a shirt on..im looking fir an actual reason except that you dont want to see me.. You dont get to make that decision about my body

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Toounknown What specifically about the natural form of a mans body offends you...this feels like your body shaming me to put a...

Maybe put a shirt on out of self-respect and respect for others...there's to little of that today. Besides, t's sanitary. Even beach bars/cafes have signs that say 'no shirt, no shoes, no service'.

@beachbum Maybe put a shirt on out of self-respect and respect for others...there's to little of that today. Besides, t's...

Where do we draw the line at sanitary because i can see as to stop body hair so to be perfectly sanitary a woman should cover her ever shedding head of hair or maybe her mustache...it would be a sign of respect to let me dress as i feel comfortable and not let the judgement of others dictate my style

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Toounknown Where do we draw the line at sanitary because i can see as to stop body hair so to be perfectly sanitary a woman...

We do it for politeness which isnt always sanitary and politically correct...or legal

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Toounknown We do it for politeness which isnt always sanitary and politically correct...or legal

It would be sad to see an aboriginal tribesman to be forced to lose their identity to particapate in a public meal

It's not that its about respect. Like people that were their pants around their knees...unless I am fucking you I don't need to see your body