+86

Kids growing up will never experience fighting with their siblings, too answer the "house" phone first. amirite?

piromysls avatar Family
0 5
The voters have decided that piromysl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I let them answer it. I hated answering the phone at the house.

Vindicare-jjls avatar Vindicare-jjl Yeah You Are +2Reply

This is so true, we have a landline but no phone connected to it because mobiles have taken over the function.

And they will never know what it's like calling a girls house and having the dad answer

Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Here For MORE INFO PLEASE just COPY AND PASTE this SITE.............­­­­­­­....... R­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.ℂℴℳ