+82

If you ever feel stupid always take a moment to remember that some people think birds aren't real. amirite?

Qrusaders avatar Money & Economics
0 17
The voters have decided that Qrusader is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you ever feel stupid always take a moment to remember that Kurenai tried using genjutsu on Itachi

Does anyone actually believe that though?

@Nlphbtsms Pretty sure it's all a joke

I mean, there are people that think the Earth is flat, so uh, don't underestimate human stupidity.

Thewannabeguy22s avatar Thewannabeguy22 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Thewannabeguy22 I mean, there are people that think the Earth is flat, so uh, don't underestimate human stupidity.

Well there are some of them for sure, but I don't think the bird people have ever been serious

Or that a politician helps them. Lol!

Nice try government, I know a drone when I see one

Birds are a fruit that doesn't exist.

You can't prove that they are real! And don't get me started on those "giraffes"

@Nickyikky You can't prove that they are real! And don't get me started on those "giraffes"

Yo but for real, what's more believable, the government attaching cameras on birds to spy on people or a moose-horse-camel with a neck six feet long?

ImMemeLords avatar ImMemeLord Yeah You Are 0Reply

haha joke's on you. I know they're not real. You see, I know the man who invented the bird; he was a u.s. army colonel by the name of sanders. The birds we see in our skies are the drones that functioned as preferred; the defective ones are sold as 'chicken.' Ever seen a 'chicken' fly? I didn't think so, I bet they can't really fly.

Kionixs avatar Kionix Yeah You Are +1Reply

You mean those government spy drones? can't trick me FBI man.

Know* FTFY ^^^^^/s

You fool, of course birds arent real!!!!!!
/s
But I did get my sister a hat n shirt off of the "offical" site, she wears her hat when she goes golfing >:)