+110

Like putting bait in the water, you can predict who is going to bite as they comment about anonymous posters. Righties can't help it, amirite?

Brands & Products
0 17

Ben Sasse will be your next truth speaker spouting right-wing nonsense once Trump has been dispatched. Line up now... this guy is your true ideal!

Lefties can't help posting anonymously... they've mostly been banned for their use of foul language when they were at a loss for a cogent argument.   biggrin smilie

And of course they always take the bait by downvoting  anonymously. hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Lefties can't help posting anonymously... they've mostly been banned for their use of foul language when they were...

Yea, cussin like back alley gamblers.
They don't talk directly to anyone, it's always like this

I don't know about you but all of those downvotes have made my blood pressure go up, I'm losing sleep, don't have an appetite anymore...hell I'm thinking about voting for Biden.
maniac smilie maniac smilie hehe smilie
=========
"Nodding Woman" From Trump Town Hall Gets DOXXED By Left-wing Media!

@DandyDon Yea, cussin like back alley gamblers. They don't talk directly to anyone, it's always like this I don't know about...

Remarkable, isn't it, how the few non-anonymous left-wing posts and comments are nearly always made by someone who has registered the very same day... biggrin smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

@Thinkerbell Remarkable, isn't it, how the few non-anonymous left-wing posts and comments are nearly always made by someone who...

Yea, that's strange how that always happens.
Must be on a break, soaking the fingers, getting ready to rain down some more downvotes. hehe smilie maniac smilie biggrin smilie

@DandyDon Yea, that's strange how that always happens. Must be on a break, soaking the fingers, getting ready to rain down...

y smilie And then he quickly makes his profile private, so the registration date can't be viewed. biggrin smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

@DandyDon

"C'mon man! Making millions is as easy as getting my son appointed to the Burisma board of directors!  It's as easy as drilling for gas!"