-85

Tara Reade used to work with Joe Biden. She claims he was inappropriate with her, going under her skirt. I believe her (and yes I’ve seen her interview as proof). Complete silence from the Me Too and Time’s Up movements. Liberal feminists are hypocritical, amirite?

If this was Trump or any other Republican, can you imagine the feminist tears? Justice for Tara!

animegirls avatar Politics
3 11
The voters have decided that animegirl is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -4Reply
@DandyDon

I was discussing this with my mom and she told me, “Of course they’re not taking her story. Because they think she’s trying to make Biden look bad” And I’m all like unfortunately yes

@animegirl I was discussing this with my mom and she told me, “Of course they’re not taking her story. Because they think...

They wouldn't take her story even if she had videotapes of Biden groping her.
And Twitter, Facebook and YouTube would ban the tapes from being posted.
And the MSM wouldn't mention them.
And Biden would say the tapes were Russian disinformation.

@animegirl Funny how feminists only defend if it’s a woman that’s convenient for them!

It's known as blatant hypocrisy. Lefties are as good at that as they are at lying.  hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -3Reply

I'm not sure if she's telling the truth or not, and there's no way to independently verify her allegation, so it doesn't carry much weight for me although there is abundant video evidence that Joe Biden has boundary issues, especially when it comes to touching women and girls. But it is hypocritical to say "believe all women" (as if women are incapable of lying or something, which is ridiculous) and then ignore any woman who makes an accusation which is politically inconvenient. I believe what can be proven, the rest is just talk.