-82

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the game of soccer in America. And on certain points, it can be argued that it can be a better game than American football. The only problem is it was hijacked by a bunch of leftists and over ambitious obnoxious soccer moms, amirite?

Image for post There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the game of soccer in America.  And on certain points, it can be argued that it can be a better game than American football. The only problem is it was hijacked by a bunch of leftists and over ambitious obnoxious soccer moms, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Games
1 1
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The only sport I watch now is fishing.

I don't need to watch any sport with a bunch of delusional ignorant zombies, that call 80% of their fanbase racists... kneel for the anthem, hate on cops and support thugs.

The NBA is suffering bad and losing money because no one cares to watch those racist china marxist loving fools anymore.
They might want to move their league to China, I don't see the fans returning back to those idiots.

I haven't watch a minute of football and don't miss it the slightest bit.
It wouldn't bother me to see Roger Goodell flipping burgers for a living.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -9Reply