-50

A negative vote on Amirite to a post indicates you’re successfully pissing off a progressive, amirite?

Image for post A negative vote on Amirite to a post indicates you’re successfully pissing off a progressive, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Politics
1 5
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

About Us

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -6Reply

It’s actually quite funny. They’re deranged.

And when they get really pissed, they copy a statement and flip it around.
=========

Biden supporters 'have no idea' what he's standing for except that 'he's not Trump'

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -10Reply

I’m not understanding the down votes on this site. I saw a very neutral question that had more than 50 negative votes and it made no sense.

TheSimmeringFrogs avatar TheSimmeringFrog Yeah You Are -10Reply
@TheSimmeringFrog I’m not understanding the down votes on this site. I saw a very neutral question that had more than 50 negative...

If they know you support Trump, they don't care about what you're talking about, you get downvoted
It's a couple of nutcases that spend all of their time making them, they think it will somehow bother the person they're downvoting and that it will somehow help Sleepy Joe.
It's just a normal thing on here.

I hope they still have the same enthusiasm after Trump is reelected because they'll have that whole "impeachment" thing to start up again and.....

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -8Reply