In Britain one pence is their equivalent to a penny.
In America a Pence is now worth significantly less, amirite?

97%Yeah You Are3%No Way
Countries & Places
0 7
The voters have decided that this post is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wrong, as usual.  You must be one of the lefties.  biggrin smilie
A penny (singular) in Britain is called a penny.   'Pence' in Britain is the plural, equivalent to 'pennies' in the US.
One penny, two pence,
The lefty, as usual,
Is lacking in sense.   biggrin smilie hehe smilie biggrin smilie

But still more than your opinion.

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.