+39

People who say socialism is 100% evil will still expect the police to come, and firemen to rescue them when called. Even though these are literally socialist programs. amirite?

psrty1224s avatar Politics
0 15
The voters have decided that psrty1224 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

not to mention social security.. unemployment, medicaid etc to be paid out in trying timeshehe smilie

That is social programs not socialist, has nothing to do with a socialist ran government.
Good grief.

@DandyDon That is social programs not socialist, has nothing to do with a socialist ran government. Good...

I never talked about a socialist ran goverment. I simply talked about socialism,

Socialism; a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole

That includes jointly payed for programs such as fire services and police (you're not paying for your own police force, are you?)

As well as medicaid, unemployment, social security etc.

Things that you or your family will likely use at some point in their lives.

Good grief. The lengths red necks will go to avoid admitting that they make use of some aspects of socialism in their lives. America is not a socialist country. But they DO have some aspects of socialism.

@psrty1224 I never talked about a socialist ran goverment. I simply talked about socialism, Socialism; a political and...

" Even though these are literally socialist programs"
Again, social programs not socialist.

Good grief...you idiot.

@DandyDon " Even though these are literally socialist programs" Again, social programs not socialist. Good grief...you idiot.

Ah yes.

programs such as social security... medicaid.. unemployment...

Where they literally automatically take it out of your paycheque (whether you like it or not), to distribute benefits and services to everyone else..

.. is not a form of socialism at all

Please. Keep going. This is hilarious. I want to see how conservatives think hehe smilie I've never met someone so blind in my life

@DandyDon You're too stupid to know you're stupid.

But hey, you can easily disprove me by showing that people aren't automatically paying through taxes for these things.

I'll be waiting :)

@psrty1224 But hey, you can easily disprove me by showing that people aren't automatically paying through taxes for these...

I never said people weren't automatically paying for those things, I pay taxes numbnuts, you think I don't know that.
The point flew over your head like a jet, that or you are deliberately ignoring it.
Either way I have better things to do than argue with an imbecile.

Don't bother replying back, well you can but I don't care.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -11Reply
@DandyDon I never said people weren't automatically paying for those things, I pay taxes numbnuts, you think I don't know...

Of course. You lost, why should you care.

Tell me more how the money that is automatically taken out of your paycheque to pay fro services that other people use(whether they pay themselves or not).. is not socialism

hehe smiliehehe smilie

@psrty1224 Of course. You lost, why should you care. Tell me more how the money that is automatically taken out of your...

He's not going to explain.

These idiots literally make claims and then when pressed for explanation, back off. Cause even they know they're wrong.

Just watch, he's not going to try and counter your point. Just insult you jolly smilie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No rebuke?
Thank you for proving my point.

Also.. when the social security act came out with these program.. opponents literallycalled it socialism.

Everyone with a brain calls them socialist programs.

Any conservative with self respect (and they have) will admit they are forms of socialism (While, obviously, stating the line is drawn there and any more programs would be too far)

Haha, this is so pathetic.

Also, by your definition:
Universal Healthcare is just a social program. Totally not socialism at all. Which goes against what they have been saying

tsk tsk... I think conservatives need to make their mind up on what is socialism and what isnt.