-53

If Donald Trump had killed thousands of old people by placing Covid patients in nursing homes, we wouldn’t be hearing the end of it. Instead because Cuomo is a Democrat, he gets a pass by the collaborators and enablers, amirite?

Image for post If Donald Trump had killed thousands of old people by placing Covid patients in nursing homes, we wouldn’t be hearing the end of it. Instead because Cuomo is a Democrat, he gets a pass by the collaborators and enablers, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Politics
1 6
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, Cuomo is even getting an international Emmy for his covid TV performances.
Reminds me a lot of Obama's undeserved Nobel peace prize.

The media sure love to fawn over Democrats.   hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -5Reply

imagine if the videos of biden feeling little girls chest and kissing them where actually trump, the same brain dead libera; zombies would have had him in jail, but because its biden they all either turn a blind eye or call it "fake"

the morality in the left is bankrupt, depravity breeds amongst their kind

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Anonymousmouse imagine if the videos of biden feeling little girls chest and kissing them where actually trump, the same brain...

I remember when Trumptards were so convinced Covid was fake

Now you want to act like its real?

LOL

@Toppy1234 I remember when Trumptards were so convinced Covid was fake Now you want to act like its real? LOL

way to stay on topic......

i still don;t act like its real, if covid is real explain to me why USA death toll this year is on par with every other year? they are pulling death from flu COPD, and other causes and labelling it covid to make you braindead zombies live in fear. enjoy communism because thats what you'll get if biden truly wins, you'll have wished you read a fucking history book

@Anonymousmouse way to stay on topic...... i still don;t act like its real, if covid is real explain to me why USA death toll...

I think its funny you bring up Biden and little girls since Trump literally talked about his infant daughters baby breastse LOL

Go back to your trailer,

Meh, still netter than Trump

If he won, we'd be forced to sleep with our daughters by 2022.

Danny redneck