-34

By the way - this is between my girl an' me... btw... I sent you pics of me from long ago when I was handsome and the more recently photos when I was a fossil... but you never sent me not much... it don't matter, btw... it's your heart, who you are, the girl I love. amirite?

Relationships
0 4
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Dandydon, you posted in the wrong box

@Toppy1234 Dandydon, you posted in the wrong box

I’ve never made a poll since I’ve been on this site.
The joke is on you loony lefty.

@DandyDon I’ve never made a poll since I’ve been on this site. The joke is on you loony...

Your gif refuses to load but I am assuming it is the same one as usual?hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

Anyways, shouldn't you be somewhere shooting up disinfectant while screaming about a fakenbirth certificate something

Let me explain something to you...you have now seriously pissed my kids off with your stupid obsession with me. As one said your age isn't the issue it is your emotional and mental abusive behavior towards me.

Wanna keep playing these games with these posts...we can play...but you won't like it because ya ain't the only one that hit where it hurts...so can I