-61

The election mysteriously shut down when it looked like Trump was starting to take the lead. Funny how that worked, amirite?

Image for post The election mysteriously shut down when it looked like Trump was starting to take the lead.  Funny how that worked, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Politics
1 16
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

yawn The world has more important things to be focussing on rather than your countries inability to hold an election properly

@DandyDon Then why are you here?......no one is worried, that you’re “not worried”.

Of course not. Your country has dreadfully mismanaged the current pandemic, so it makes sense that you want something to distract from the rapidly increasing body count.

@FalconFizgig101 There we go. Finally a bit of honesty from you.

You're a foreign lefty, with an agenda, that's all I need know.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -5Reply
@DandyDon You're a foreign lefty, with an agenda, that's all I need know.

Worry less about what country I'm from, and worry more about the state that your country is in.

@FalconFizgig101 Worry less about what country I'm from, and worry more about the state that your country is in.

I'm not worried about my country, it's fine.
You worry about it, it'll give you something to do.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -4Reply
@DandyDon If that helps you sleep at night, keep believing it.

Again, not sure what my sleep patterns have to do with the dire state your country is in.

@DandyDon You’ll figure it out....maybe.

There's nothing to figure out. Just more deflection from the fact that the US is no longer the greatest country in the world

Trump won, he was running away with it, that’s when they started soiling their Depends and shut it down to inject their fraud, like thousands of ballots, with only Biden’s name on them.

Silly lefties, voter fraud is for prison.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply