+77

It's sad that certain sections of America want to focus on the election drama rather than the fact that thousands of their countrymen and women are dying from Covid. Still, with the way things have been mismanaged in the US, it's hardly surprising that they want something to distract from it, Amirite?

FalconFizgig101s avatar Politics
0 18
The voters have decided that FalconFizgig101 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yea and it’s all that big meanie Trumps fault.....right?
How dare us, we should just forget about election fraud and let Sleepy Joe pass on through...you would like that, right?

In America, we can do more than one thing at a time.

Maybe you could start off slow, like learn to chew gum and scratch your ass at the same time.

@DandyDon Yea and it’s all that big meanie Trumps fault.....right? How dare us, we should just forget about election fraud...

By "more than one thing at a time" I presume you mean making a mockery of democracy and ignoring Covid 19.

@FalconFizgig101 I'll take that as a yes then.

Take it however you want it, pick the answer that helps you sleep better.

@DandyDon Take it however you want it, pick the answer that helps you sleep better.

I'm not sure what my sleep patterns have to do with the disgraceful state your country is in.

@FalconFizgig101 I'm not sure what my sleep patterns have to do with the disgraceful state your country is in.

My country is fine, like I said, pick the answer that helps you.
You have a lot of craziness swirling around in your head.

We have 350000000 living people to worry about

@Toounknown We have 350000000 living people to worry about

Do you expect the other 349800000 to suffer for only 200000

The yearly death rate is the same ...what we have learned from covid that if you restrict peoples lives ; like with a lockdown for a minor infliction; you will make things worse...what data are you reading ??? Because there will be No second american shutdown because we learn from our mistakes

@Toounknown The yearly death rate is the same ...what we have learned from covid that if you restrict peoples lives ; like with...

You don't seem to be learning much of anything, but hey, it's your funeral (it certainly will be if you carry on the way you're going now)

@FalconFizgig101 You don't seem to be learning much of anything, but hey, it's your funeral (it certainly will be if you carry on...

Do you know how many people are ignoring precautions and are still not sick...we know because we challenged the facist doctors...and we know the truth