-60

Democrat Representative Shiela Jackson Lee once asked if the Mars rover could photograph the flag planted by Neil Armstrong. This woman isn’t the brightest bulb around, amirite?

Image for post Democrat Representative Shiela Jackson Lee once asked if the Mars rover could photograph the flag planted by Neil Armstrong.  This woman isn’t the brightest bulb around, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar History
1 8
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

She is an absolute idiot and is an embarrassment to women. A bowl of dried oatmeal has more sense.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are 0Reply

She just got confused between which planet has the cheese , to go along with her CRACKERS.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -3Reply

I think I found an even dimmer bulb in Congress.  Another Democrat, of course.   think smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Thinkerbell I think I found an even dimmer bulb in Congress.  Another Democrat, of course.    ...

That's exactly what I thought about after reading the post.....frikkin idiot!

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -4Reply

Did that guy ever go for mental head check evaluation? That to me doesn’t sound like he’s stupid. It sounds like he’s mentally ill.

@TheSimmeringFrog Did that guy ever go for mental head check evaluation? That to me doesn’t sound like he’s stupid. It sounds...

I have to admire that admiral for keeping a straight face, and not blurting out, "Are you crazy?"

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -3Reply
@TheSimmeringFrog I was thinking about his reaction. He should have just paused and stopped moving.

Well, the admiral probably got to be an admiral by his skill in dealing with idiots in Congress. After all, billions of dollars in military appropriations are at stake.