+42

Perpetual motion is impossible, but the earth moves around the sun continuously, amirite?

Mihaiescu01s avatar Science
0 6
The voters have decided that Mihaiescu01 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They want you to believe perpetual motion is impossible but really i believe that it is not but no money in it.

Nikola Tesla once said, the moment we start looking at science in a non physical manner, is when we will make our greatest leap as a civilization.

More people need to think outside the box and thank you for doing so as well!

@Spliffkillah They want you to believe perpetual motion is impossible but really i believe that it is not but no money in it...

There's only one god in hinduism. The million gods are avatars or projections of god. What defines god is the it is the only perpetual thing, literally that which doesn't change. Nothing in the universe is perpetual. That being said Tesla was probably right but nothing is perpetual, nothing.

@motorbikemilly There's only one god in hinduism. The million gods are avatars or projections of god. What defines god is the it is...

I believe perpetual motion is possible. Unfortunately my defense is a rather uphill battle but it is still my belief as It is your belief that it is not possible.

Thank you! And I will have to look more into Hinduism and their ideology. Never heard it explained like that.

One example i know of is life.

entropy enters the room

Lol this guy!

Not perpetually. The Earth-Sun system is slowly losing energy.