+123

Christ! She had me fooled. She billed herself as Amrica's Sweetheart... but she was no more than a bitter, rejected - ugly - reject. amirite?

Religion
0 8

No, she's a sweetheart stalked by a bitter, rejected-ugly-reject lefty. hehe smilie

I'm loved by many, I know this as a fact...so no rejection here...

Ugly...nah I have beauty inside and out but its rather cute that had to ask a 5 year old to help ya with your insult clap smilie

@Lil_Princess I'm loved by many, I know this as a fact...so no rejection here... Ugly...nah I have beauty inside and out but its...

I'm a bitter old man. Pay no attention to my barbs.

One thing though... I'm willing to forgive and forget but you don't seem to be of a same mind.

ErnieBucks avatar ErnieBuck Yeah You Are +9Reply
@ErnieBuck I'm a bitter old man. Pay no attention to my barbs. One thing though... I'm willing to forgive and forget but you...

I certainly knew 100 percent that you were behind such a hateful and vile post

Forgive and forget me for what...you are the one who is nothing more than a cruel and evil man. As to forgive you, oh hell no...you are not worth forgiveness after confessing this...forgetting oh that is easy you are dead to me.