-61

Isn’t it strange how Christmas isn’t allowed to be mentioned in the days leading up to Christmas but it’s ok to mention it on a Christmas Day itself? Amirite?

Image for post Isn’t it strange how Christmas isn’t allowed to be mentioned in the days leading up to Christmas but it’s ok to mention it on a Christmas Day itself?  Amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Holidays & Birthdays
1 4
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't care that I'm not politically correct - I've already been telling people Merry Christmas, and will continue to do so.

@DandyDon Same here, couldn't care less who doesn't like it.

I do have Jewish friends and for them, I wish Happy Hanukkah, or simply Happy Holidays. None of them really care if I do slip up and wish them a Merry Christmas - they know it's the sentiment that I mean behind it.

@beachbum I do have Jewish friends and for them, I wish Happy Hanukkah, or simply Happy Holidays. None of them really care...

Exactly, if anyone takes it as an insult, is some ridiculous way, that's their problem.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -2Reply