+68

All 50 states and DC have now certified the presidential election results. Trumpers can save their breaths and go back to sleeping with their sisters in trailer parks, amirite?

Amway7891s avatar Politics
0 28
The voters have decided that Amway7891 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Typical lefty, make up fake news and hope it comes true.

Tell your sister to get out of Creepy Joe's basement, it's a wasted effort.

@DandyDon Typical lefty, make up fake news and hope it comes true. Tell your sister to get out of Creepy Joe's basement...

It literally has been reported by major news outlets.

Thank you for proving you guys are a joke不不不不 keep ignoring reality!

Amway7891s avatar Amway7891 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Thinkerbell She'll have better luck with Hunter.

Amway7891s avatar Amway7891 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Amway7891 It literally has been reported by major news outlets. Thank you for proving you guys are a joke不不不不...

You sheep are sad, you just never will learn, youre being lied to, like the bunch of sheep idiots that you are.

Oh.......RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

Yea after a couple of snorts, he wont know if he's in China or dads basement...
That would probably still confuse him, without the snorts. hehe smilie

Aren't you guys a little tired of being lied to? All 50 states did not certify yet. Why do you enjoy being played by the media so much instead of looking into something to verify it? Do you prefer a utopia of lies or the harshness of truth?

@Buzzwaldjuneberry Aren't you guys a little tired of being lied to? All 50 states did not certify yet. Why do you enjoy being played...

Those idiots will believe anything fed to them by lame stream media.
They probably still believe big meanie Russians are helping Trump.

Ho-hum... another day, another newly-registered lefty sock account. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Ho-hum... another day, another newly-registered lefty sock account.

Yes!

Sorry to break your reality thar only conservatives exist on this account. Freedom of speech applies to everyone, not just the right. Good night! :)

Amway7891s avatar Amway7891 Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Amway7891 Yes! Sorry to break your reality thar only conservatives exist on this account. Freedom of speech applies to...

See my reply to Toppy1234 above. hehe smilie

P.S. I wasn't the one who downvoted you. I've never downvoted or blocked anyone, unlike the lefties here. hello smilie

@Thinkerbell See my reply to Toppy1234 above. P.S. I wasn't the one who downvoted you. I've never downvoted or...

Shouldnt you retards be somewhere storming voter booths with guns and shoting at voters, while pretending it wasn't all captured on cameras?

不不

@Amway7891 Shouldnt you retards be somewhere storming voter booths with guns and shoting at voters, while pretending it wasn't...

I haven't seen tapes of people storming voting booths and shooting at voters, at least not in the US. Have you?
I'd be interested in seeing the link.

@Thinkerbell I haven't seen tapes of people storming voting booths and shooting at voters, at least not in the US. Have you?...

People disrupting voter booths cause they be losingImage in content

Retards with guns at voting centre's.

Unlike your claims of election fraud, atleast I can quickly.pull.soemthing out of my pocket in 2 seconds

No one said anything about anyone shooting (although redneck education might make it tough for you to read)

Nope, just the usual right wing voter intimidation lmfao

Anyways... weren't you supposed to be denying the fact the 50 states and DC cemented the election results despite news saying otherwise?

Have a good day, "Thinker"bell. My friends on here were right, you really aren't that smart. Good thing they emailed me.to check.up on this place again to watch the redneck entertainment.

Don't mind dumberbell

She's the resident idiot and if she had her way, would ban all leftist comments on here (and society probably)

She literally refuses to believe anyone can different political views than her(typical of living in a bubble)
so every single left leaning person here is one person somehow....

...she's not very smart.

@Toppy1234 Don't mind dumberbell She's the resident idiot and if she had her way, would ban all leftist comments on here (and...

Nah, there are about three deranged lefties here, two of them long since banned:

1. Dennis the cross-dresser, aka Bingo
2. The superannuated make-believe pornstar from Indiana
3. The Canadian drunkard

The first two downvote anonymously and create sock accounts (usually closing them to view, so that their very recent creation dates and brief comment histories can't be seen).
The third one changes his user name about once a month and may have sock accounts as well.

Quite a crew. hello smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

I like how you idiots only have the courage to show up without being anonymous, when you get some fake news, that gets your hopes up.

Them demo sheep tears are going to make the sea level rise.

Please login or signup to leave a comment.