-109

Practically everything about Joe Biden is a lie or a deception but it’s ok because the mainstream media’s role is to protect him from any criticism, amirite?

Image for post Practically everything about Joe Biden is a lie or a deception but it’s ok because the mainstream media’s role is to protect him from  any criticism, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Politics
3 4
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, but even the MSM are getting worried that no one will watch their programming or read their pro-Biden drivel.   They are going to have to ask the CCP to finance them, if it isn't doing so already.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -2Reply

From his cokehead, Chinese son.
To the constant lies Beijing Biden tells, to his being a true racist and attacking black people, legally and/or personally.
For nearly 50 years of being in politics and accomplishing no more than a slug, okay I wont say a dead slug.
The list goes on and on...
MSM are criminals protecting criminals.

Is it just my imagination or does Beijing Biden look like he's aging quickly, every time I see a picture of him.
He's starting to resemble a Galápagos Tortoise.

Myself, I think he's starting to lose it because he's thinking about what could possibly happen to him and his comrades, if Constitutional law isn't twisted by his comrades in the swamp.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -3Reply