+59

Keep trying winged one. Someday you may grow up and be just like Dr. Jill Biden or Kamala Harris. amirite?

History
0 10

Grow up to be a fake and a liar?

yeah, keep touching kido's that will make you just like biden, make sure your democrat though, republican and you'll have the #metoo hypocrites fly after you

Silly lefty...life is about making all efforts to forge ahead.
Not willfully sinking into Skid Row.

I don't think I'll make it... I would first have to learn that there are more than four quarters in a whole (like Jill), and also to sleep around with disgusting old men to advance my political career, like Kamala.   puke smilie

@Thinkerbell I don't think I'll make it... I would first have to learn that there are more than four quarters in a whole (like...

Maybe "Dr. Jill" could certify Sloppy Joe as... NUTS.

Just because someone carries band aids on them, doesn't make them a doctor, not in the real world anyway. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Not a chance... it would wreck the crime family business if Joe got certified.  

I just seen a interview that Sleepy Joe did, they asked him about the things being brought up about Hunter.
Sleepy Joe said...He's not worried about Hunter, Hunter is the smartest man he knows.

Sleepy Joe, that's not saying much for either of you hehe smilie